Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [USRP-users] [UHD] 3.9.4 Release Announcement

From: Derek Kozel
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [USRP-users] [UHD] 3.9.4 Release Announcement
Date: Thu, 5 May 2016 18:37:29 -0700

The Windows installers are now available.

http://files.ettus.com/binaries/uhd/uhd_003.009.004-release/

On Thu, May 5, 2016 at 3:44 PM, Martin Braun via USRP-users <address@hidden> wrote:
All,

the 3.9.4 UHD release is tagged and available. Please find the github
tag here: https://github.com/EttusResearch/uhd/tree/release_003_009_004
Installers for Fedora and Ubuntu are available in the usual spots.
Windows installers will come early next week at the latest.

One of the reasons we are releasing this much sooner than usual is the
fact that a bug was introduced in 3.9.3, which affects full-duplex
operations. There are a few other minor issues resolved in this release,
too, and we strongly recommend upgrading to this version.
Anyone tracking maint branch will already have all the updates. We do
appreciate all feedback we got from the community!

Cheers,
Martin

PS: Changelog:

## 003.009.004
- GPIO control: Fix address mismatch for RX and full duplex.
  This fixes full-duplex mode for most devices.
- B200: Fixed auto rate selection (can now select 61.44 Msps)
- UBX: Fix member declaration order which could cause
  segfaults for debug builds
- Manual/Docs: Numerous fixes, use dot for graphs in manual
- Utils: multiple fixes for query_gpsdo_sensors, fixed floating point
  comparison
- Windows: Include registry file in installation
- Converters: Improve NEON converters