Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] custom GR block for E310

From: Jason Matusiak
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] custom GR block for E310
Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 08:06:47 -0400

> If it's the only .so you need, and you put it in the right place, then
> that works. Another way is to ssh mount your E310, then run make install
> DESTDIR=/path/to/sshmount on your build machine (make sure paths match).

Martin, I was misunderstanding some things, but now I think I understand a bit better.
I have done the make install of the ssh mount and the files seem to get put in the right
places.  The problem now is that I can't seem to run my application that utilizes the
library.  It feels like some sort of path needs to be updated since things got installed
into lib/python/dist-packages/ (which didn't previously exist), but I can't seem to find
any notes on this.  I know that the setup_env.sh on a normal machine handles all of this,
but that doesn't exist on the E310.

Any thoughts of what step I am missing?