[Discuss-gnuradio] A basic question about writing OOT modules

From: Raj Bhattacharjea
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] A basic question about writing OOT modules
Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 09:52:29 -0400

I've seen messages like this pop up when GNURadio isn't installed where CMake is expecting it to be. For me, this has happened when different components are installed in different ways, i.e., I installed GNURadio from your distro repos (apt-get etc.) and tried to build and OOT module from source (git clone, cmake, etc). I can't recall the exact fix but it involves passing additional options to cmake. The hint cmake gives you is to set Gnuradio_DIR to something that contains the cmake config file for gnuradio. See if you can find that on your system and set the environment variable when you call cmake :

Gnuradio_DIR=/usr/local/lib/blah/whatever cmake ..

--
Raj Bhattacharjea, PhD
Georgia Tech Research Institute