[Discuss-gnuradio] GSG Open House in Conjunction with GRCon16

From: Ben Hilburn
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GSG Open House in Conjunction with GRCon16
Date: Fri, 13 May 2016 14:23:26 -0400

Hi all -

Great Scott Gadgets, a Platinum GRCon16 Sponsor, will be hosting an evening event on the last day of GRCon16, Fri 16 Sep. Check out the initial details at the bottom of this e-mail. Further details will be in the conference program, as well as on this event page: http://gnuradio.org/events/grcon16-meetup-gsg/

Note that you do not need to attend GRCon to attend the GSG Open House.

Also, for anyone who is interested, the SparkFun Autonomous Vehicle Challenge is the Saturday immediately following the conference, Sat 17 Sep, at SparkFun's HQ just north of Boulder.

Great Scott Gadgets Open House

September 16th, 2016
Starts at 5 PM

GSG Lab, Evergreen, Colorado

Great Scott Gadgets, Colorado-based sponsor of GRCon16, is hosting an open house barbecue at our Evergreen lab on the evening of Friday, September 16th, 2016 after the conference. Enjoy food and drinks, see our new location, and get to know the Great Scott Gadgets team. Save the date... more details to come!

Cheers,
Ben