Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PyBOMBS -R switch? was Re: Multiple errors/proble

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PyBOMBS -R switch? was Re: Multiple errors/problems with pybombs 2.0.1 in Kubuntu 16.04
Date: Mon, 16 May 2016 13:34:13 -0700

Eric,

the `-R' switch is pretty new. Did you get your PyBOMBS through `pip
install pybombs'? If so, you will get the latest stable version, which
doesn't include the `-R' switch.

When you say "all the PyBOMBS documentation is outdated", what exactly
are you referring to? Are you referring to this page:
https://github.com/gnuradio/pybombs/blob/master/README.md ? If so,
that's up to date, but your code may not be.

Cheers,