Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] run a loop within GR

From: Jason Matusiak
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] run a loop within GR
Date: Wed, 18 May 2016 09:09:00 -0400

> I have a drive test app here which polls the B200 GPS every second while
> running the GR flow:

Thank you for posting that Lou.  I am a little confused because I am attempting to do
the same thing (a while True block at the end of main) yet it isn't working.  The one
big difference I can see is that I am attempting to pop up a QT block (and that is
what is not popping up when I get into the while loop.  The loop seems to be always
working, but I never see the QT window (I am running ssh -X to be able to see the QT
blocks from the E310).

So I guess maybe it has been working all along, but just not working with a QT window
(I'll have to try my flow with a simple file-sink and see if it catches data).