Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Deprecation policy

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Deprecation policy
Date: Fri, 20 May 2016 09:40:36 -0700

Short answer: Yes, there is such a list.

Longer: We're still composing that. For GRC, we've already started
moving blocks to the deprecated section.

We'll definitely cull a lot of examples, too. If examples are using
deprecated stuff, we probably won't bother tagging them deprecated. For
modules/blocks, that's different and tagging them deprecated is the
right thing to do.

Cheers,