[Discuss-gnuradio] Alignment bug fix

From: Robert McGwier
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Alignment bug fix
Date: Fri, 27 May 2016 09:43:47 -0400

Recently a kernel alignment bug was fixed (ugly) and this repaired the polyphase synthesis engine in the main code.

My PhD student, Bill Clark (Amateur Radio call KK4EWQ) at Virginia Tech, has suffered with and pointed out this problem with the synthesizer for some time.

He wrote an out of tree module to correct the difficulty he was experiencing but we now believe this work is no longer needed.

Thanks for fixing the bug and thanks to Bill for his hard work at VT.

Bob McGwier
Professor Electrical and Computer Engineering, VT
N4HY

--
Bob McGwier
Founder, Federated Wireless, Inc