[Discuss-gnuradio] Help - Tutorial: PSK Symbol Recovery

From: Jose Perez
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help - Tutorial: PSK Symbol Recovery
Date: Sat, 28 May 2016 10:42:22 -0700 (MST)

Hi all,

I am studying the tutorial 7: PSK Symbol Recovery. For it, I am using the
mpsk_stage6.grc example flowgraph.
But I am trying to simulate a transmition of a txt file. I can see the
decoded signal on the scope perfectly but I would like to save this received
file.
According the tutorial, after diferential decoder it have a Map block that
maps the original symbols from 0-3, so unpack those 2 bits per symbol into
bits using the unpack bits block... and then  we have the original bit
stream of data.
To save the received txt file, I am using the repack bits block after the
unpack bits block, i.e., after the Unpack 2 bits I use the Pack 8 bits and
File Sink block... but the outputed file shows wrong  character.

I don't know why it is wrong.... it should works fine
Someone could help me with it? It looks be a simple thing to do but I can
not see what to do.

Thanks