Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Multiplying the inputs with a scalar/vector in my

From: Pavan Yedavalli
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Multiplying the inputs with a scalar/vector in my own block
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2016 10:34:05 -0700

Hi Marcus,

Thanks for getting back to me. To address both things you mentioned:

(1) Yes, that was a typo. One of them should have said in0; I made a mistake while copying over; the code was correct, however, and that behavior still existed.

(2) This is interesting. I am seeing Us on the output basically every time. So, this means the block isn't fast enough to handle 30.72 million samples per second? Should I lower that sampling rate? And to what value? How do we know? And I guess what is the "correct" thing to see on the output? This is very likely my problem. Please keep me posted! Thanks.

--
Pavan