Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] BER value

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] BER value
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 09:46:12 -0700

Antonio,

I'm not sure why it's telling you 'no BER', but your setup is not
suitable to test BER anyway. Your DPSK demod will always be offset w.r.t
the DPSK mod input (because of sync delays etc.).

Such BER measurements only work well if you can guarantee you're
comparing the right bits.

Since you're doing packet-based transmission, you'll need to come up
with something more sophisticated comparison.

Cheers,
Martin