Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Retune Request Time

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Retune Request Time
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 16:03:34 -0700

Richard,

"use DSP tuning when possible" is not a valid policy.

In Python:

from gnuradio import uhd

rf_freq = 900e6
dsp_freq = 1e3
TR = uhd.tune_request(rf_freq, dsp_freq)
# Oh look it worked:
print TR.rf_freq_policy == uhd.tune_request.POLICY_MANUAL

So, in a nutshell, rf_freq and dsp_freq are used depending on the
respective policies, but there's no 'figure out smart tunes based on
state' policy.

-- M