Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Transmitting changes a received value

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Transmitting changes a received value
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 16:23:56 -0400

On 06/14/2016 02:37 PM, Santos Campos wrote:
Hello, all!
This may be more of a board specific problem, so apologies if this is the wrong place to ask.

I'm sending a tone from one b200 usrp to a receiving one. I was trying to recover the frequency of the original tone and was able to do so while only receiving.

However, when I tried to add a transmitting functionality, it seems that my received samples are "corrupted" and the frequency I was trying to recover bounces all over the place. I was pretty sure that they supported full duplex, so I'm not sure what it might be.

Any thoughts and suggestions are much appreciated!

-Santos