[Discuss-gnuradio] Low transmission rate on tx_ofdm causes underflow

From: avinash kalyanaraman
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Low transmission rate on tx_ofdm causes underflow
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 17:42:53 -0400

Hi All,

I am doing an OFDM transmission with tx_ofdm.grc and receiving it with rx_ofdm.grc. I am using two USRP N210s for this.

I edited the tx_ofdm to set the transmission rate to generate 96-byted packets every 10ms via : message strobe-> random pdu generator->pdu to tagged stream.

However, now I am seeing an underflow ('U') which I think is because my application isn't sending data fast enough to the USRP. The USRP sampling rate is 512K.

Could you please let me know how I might be able to fix this?

Thanks!

--
Avinash