Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [SOCIS] TensorFlow

From: Christopher Richardson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [SOCIS] TensorFlow
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 18:27:15 +0100

Hi Martin,

I'm just going to have a look through a number of their publications at https://wireless.vt.edu/publications.html

I'm now looking at http://arxiv.org/abs/1602.04105# too which looks very interesting!

If you have any other URLs regarding Virginia Tech & TensorFlow, I'd be very interested to hear too.

At the moment I'm aiming to make the GNU Radio block which uses TensorFlow, work in a generic fashion, by enabling
people to load TensorFlow graphs, so that more sophisticated models can be created too.

Cheers
Chris