[Discuss-gnuradio] installing gnuradio on Windows

From: Mostafa Alizadeh
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] installing gnuradio on Windows
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2016 13:55:57 +0430

Hi all,

I tried to install GNURadio with the given instructions in the link below:

https://github.com/gnieboer/gnuradio_windows_build_scripts

I downloaded all the dependencies, however, at the "second stage", while building dependencies, I encountered an error like (for Zlib):

Validation Failed, x64/ZlibDllDebug/zlibwapi.dll was not found and is required

and I also have similar error after building other libraries too. Where is the problem?

Best,
Mostafa

Tehran
IRAN