[Discuss-gnuradio] Fwd: Broken Pybombs install, stuck again

From: Mark Napier
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fwd: Broken Pybombs install, stuck again
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2016 10:32:11 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mark Napier <address@hidden>
Date: Mon, Jul 4, 2016 at 8:13 PM
Subject: Re: Broken Pybombs install, stuck again
To: Marcus Müller <address@hidden>

Hello Marcus,

Thank you for the reply.

Yes, I sourced the script before the compile by typing ". ./setup_env.sh".

No, I haven't installed *anything* in that virtual machine since I got that one clean PyBOMBS install to run.  Again, I can restore the virtual machine to where it was two days ago and the PyBOMBS install works correctly.

So I need to recompile GNU Radio against the UHD that was compiled with PyBOMBS in the first place?  It doesn't seem likely but I'm sure willing to try it.

How?  I mean, what do I type to do the recompile?

Thank you much,

Mark Napier

Message: 9