[Discuss-gnuradio] How to use stream_mux in C++

From: Robert Kraml
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to use stream_mux in C++
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2016 16:35:31 -0700

I'm trying to use the stream_mux block in C++ to switch between a number of streams.  I can instantiate it with an "lengths" vector of say { 1 , 0 } to select the first and not the second channel but I don't see how this is changed (say to { 0,1}) on the fly.  It is a const reference and I don't see any other functions available to switch it once it is started.

-Bob