[Discuss-gnuradio] couple of questions

From: Darin Decker
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] couple of questions
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 17:56:22 -0500

Thanks to Michael, we were able to get GNU Radio working on the Mac with El Capitan and SDRplay.  When we did this, “Sources” has now disappeared.  Any ideas on how I can get that back?

Also, when I start GRC, this message is displayed 3 times  ** (process:659): WARNING **: Trying to register gtype 'GDriveStartFlags' as enum when in fact it is of type ‘GFlags'

Is this anything that I should be concerned about?

Thank you all for the assistance.
Darin