[Discuss-gnuradio] setter of the OOT module parameters cannot access fro

From: Damindra Bandara
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] setter of the OOT module parameters cannot access from the top block
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2016 18:51:42 -0400

Hi,

I am trying to create an OOT module using gr_modtools. I followed the gnuradio tutorials and gr_modtool guidelines and the basic functionality of the block work fine.

I need to change a variable of the OOT module from the top block. To do it I added a setter function.  I modified the impl.cc and .h files to add the function. The code compiled without any problem (I did make, make install and ldconfig). The new OOT block works fine with GRC, however, when I use the setter function from the top block it complains that the function is not declared. Is there any more files that I need to modify to get the setter functions working. I really appreciate if you could help me.

Thank you,
Damindra

--
Damindra Savithri Bandara,
Ph.D. in Information Technology (Candidate)