Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PyBOMBS: Error installing package python-zmq

From: Cyrille DERORY
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PyBOMBS: Error installing package python-zmq
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2016 22:23:30 +0200

Thank you Andrej and Jacob,

I've just uncommented the line in gnuradio.lwr that adds python-zmq as a dependency.
I will wait for future solutions.

Cyrille

Hi,

I'm currently testing pybombs with arch in a chroot. I found some more
issues besides python-zmq with ArchLinux and going to tackle them now.

@Cyrille: try removing your prefix-directory and then installing again.
I added python2-pyzmq to the recipe and now installation gets stuck
somewhene else.

Best Regards,
Andrej