Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ZMQ REQ / REP naming Swap?

From: Francisco Albani
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ZMQ REQ / REP naming Swap?
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2016 18:16:17 -0300

Hi Michael.

Code isn't published, because it belongs to a project for the company I work for. But it was all in python and just for the combinations I needed... so you are probably not missing anything. :)

Sorry.

HiĀ Francisco - Yes, I think having a generic ZMQ block would be awesome. Do you have an OOT module or block that does what you listed: a generic ZMQ block? If so, how do I gain access to it? This would save me lots of time! Thanks! - MLD