Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Is there any way to export Qt GUI Sink?

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Is there any way to export Qt GUI Sink?
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2016 10:00:54 -0400

On Fri, Jul 29, 2016 at 12:29 PM, Shilei Tian <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello, everyone.

I need the plot of Qt GUI Sink result, but I don’t find any way to export it except using system sceenshot, but it is  poor quality. I want to ask is there any way to export a vector figure, like *.eps or something else, or some data that I can use to plot with Matlab? Thanks!

Sincerely yours,

Shilei Tian

You can't save directly from the QT GUI Sink. That block was a combination of a bunch of things and pretty difficult to make any changes to. I think it should be dropped in a near-term version and have people focus on the other QT sinks as independent widgets.

From those other sinks, you can save the graph as a jpg/png file through the middle-mouse drop down menu. Also in that menu, when you click Stop, it should print out the samples to the console for what's currently being displayed.

Tom