Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] clipping in usrp

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] clipping in usrp
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2016 21:33:32 +0200

Those are "digital values relative to the full amplitude of the ADC"; they are proportional to the voltage at the ADC, but since the USRP isn't calibrated, you can't directly convert them to voltages (since you don't know the factor between volts and digital value for any given frequency, gain, bandwidth combination).

Best regards,

Marcus