[Discuss-gnuradio] Using GRC generated python code inside a C++ code

From: Pranav Padalkar
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using GRC generated python code inside a C++ code
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2016 08:02:55 +0000

Hello,

I have a GRC generated python code. I also wrote a server-client code in C++. I want to implement the client-code along with the GNU python code. The essence is that I want to a run a client C++ code, which will call the python code in a thread and start the USRP to receive/transmit data, and continue performing it's own process in another thread. I am not sure how I could go about this. I also considered implementing the client C++ code as module in GNU radio and use it in the flow graph. But I think that's not how a client background code should run.

Any thoughts on this matter would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Pranav Padalkar
Fraunhofer-Institut für Eingebettete Systeme und Kommunikationstechnik ESK

Hansastraße 32 | 80686 München
Telefon, Fax: +49 89 547088-0 | +49 89 547088-220
Internet: