[Discuss-gnuradio] Using FEC extended encoder: Dummy encoder/decoder def

From: Damindra Bandara
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using FEC extended encoder: Dummy encoder/decoder definition works fine- but could not get to work with other encoder/decoder definitions
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 10:08:59 -0400

Hi,

I am trying to use FEC extended encoder/decoder in my flowgraph.  The flowgraph is attached herewith. With the dummy encoder/decoder definition everything works as expected.( that is I can send a file using a file source and properly receive it at the other end). However, when I tried to use the other encoder/decoder definitions(repetition/ccsds), I do not get anything at the receiver end file sink. I used the same encoder/decoder definitions as defined  in fecapi_decorders.grc example file. I appreciate if you could help me to solve this problem.

Thank you,
Damindra

--
Damindra Savithri Bandara,
Ph.D. in Information Technology (Candidate)