Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [SOCIS] Visualisation and updates

From: Christopher Richardson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [SOCIS] Visualisation and updates
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2016 17:04:05 +0100

Hi Ben,

Thanks a lot!

I posted an issue on the TensorFlow serving github page to see if this is normal.  They asked me to give them
the file size of each of the TensorFlow serving files, which I've done today, so hopefully I can get to the bottom
of this soon.

The models can be rotated and zoomed with the mouse now.  I found I have to set the FPS of the 3D vis block, low, to
ensure that the GUI isn't 'blocked' by too many updates - I use QTs post event functionality to post the GUI events.

Cheers
Chris