Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] AUTOMATIC START AND STOP FILE RECORDING

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] AUTOMATIC START AND STOP FILE RECORDING
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2016 08:22:14 +0200

Hi Ernest,

to be honest, yes, you probably could do that post-processing in GNU Radio, but it's offline processing and might be a lot easier to do just e.g. in python with numpy/scipy.

I also plan for NTP. But how do I simultaneously trigger recording with it.
I don't know the HackRF interface very well, but I'd imagine it has some sort of "start" method or just a "first call to gimmesamples()". I'm afraid others will have to jump in here!

Best regards,
Marcus