[Discuss-gnuradio] Win64 installers for v3.7.10.1 released

From: Geof Nieboer
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Win64 installers for v3.7.10.1 released
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2016 21:53:36 -0400

All,

I've built a new set of Win64 installers for 3.7.10.1.

They are available here
There are no new windows-only inclusions, just a couple bug fixes documented here.

This is actually 3.7.10.1 *plus* a couple cherry picked commits that will be in 3.7.10.2, with luck, the next version will be completely unpatched.  There is one issue left in volk and we're all set.

I intend to start working on some of the functional issues now that the build/install issues are looking pretty good, as well as continuing to improve the stability of the scripts used to build the installers.

Geof