Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fw: Signal Source - frequency control

From: Kevin Reid
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fw: Signal Source - frequency control
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2016 19:37:20 -0700

On Sep 5, 2016, at 16:04, Gavin Jacobs <address@hidden> wrote:
> Now here's the frustrating part, when I tried to use another embedded python
> block to implement the bit banger, I got confusing runtime errors indicating
> that the top block was getting the two blocks mixed up(e.g. size mismatch).
> Is there a limit of one embedded python block?

Not as far as I know.

I haven't used Python blocks significantly because they pose a risk of thread
deadlock together with other things I need to do, so I can't comment in detail.
Perhaps someone else can help there.

A good thing to do at this point would be to make a copy of your code and
modify it into an example that demonstrates the problem without having
unnecessary parts. If you show us this code it will be easier to find out where
the problem lies, whether it is with GNU Radio or with your code.