Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Number sink and making a clock

From: Derek Kozel
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Number sink and making a clock
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2016 14:24:52 -0700

Hello Santos,

Do you have a throttle block in your flowgraph? By default samples will be handled as fast as your computer can handle. The frequency of the signal source block is just math a based on the sample rate. However GNU Radio does not by default enforce the sample rate to be "realtime" based on wall clock time. Adding a throttle block will force the data stream through it to be handled at approximately the rate which you specify in the throttle.

Regards,
Derek