[Discuss-gnuradio] Stereo FM Radio Redux

From: John B. Wood
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Stereo FM Radio Redux
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2016 08:46:44 -0400

Hello, all. I decided to revisit the implementation of a broadcast (88-108 MHz) stereo FM receiver on my Ettus USRP E310. I found the attached GRC flow graph on the web (I removed the RDS and waterfall plot stuff). The radio works using the E310 as a USRP source but for some reason the audio is mono (left and right channels are the same). I'm running GRC on a computer linked to the E310 (remote mode). The soundcard on the computer can play stereo audio fine, for example, from Rhythmbox. Is something in the flow graph misconfigured or missing? Your time and comment is greatly appreciated. Sincerely,

                                                       John Wood
U.S. Naval Research Laboratory