Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ticket info

From: Nathan West-GR
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ticket info
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2016 00:12:02 -0400

Hi David,

We were going through people that ordered multiple tickets and trying to get individual names and email addresses. Names for badges and email addresses to provide any last minute updates and we normally send a short survey asking for feedback after the conference.

Eventbrite didn't provide us with this information, so if you don't mind providing a name and email address for each person attending the conference we would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Nathan