[Discuss-gnuradio] Fwd: GRC block crash after some seconds

From: Giancarlo Murillo
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fwd: GRC block crash after some seconds
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2016 10:33:19 -0500

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Giancarlo Murillo <address@hidden>
Date: 2016-09-08 17:13 GMT-05:00
Subject: GRC block crash after some seconds
To: address@hidden

Hello experts, i managed to build my first block for GNURadio, which is a interleaver and deinterleaver, which functions like this

1) Receive 2880 byte buffer
2) Fill interleaver matrix
3) Flush Interleaver matrix in a new buffer

And the process repeats, but for some reason, the program works for a random period of time, then crashes, i dont know what is the problem, im attaching my code.

--
Saludos y Buena suerte
Atte.