[Discuss-gnuradio] 32bit version motivations

From: Dario Paganini Aruba
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] 32bit version motivations
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 19:37:18 +0200

Hi,

I need a 32bit version because of this :

[1] I have a W10 tablet but it is only 32bit processor, like the majority of them in this type of product

[2] These tablets are very cheap and can go very fast to manage gnuradio

[3] These tablets are locked and don't permit to boot from USB port, so no way to install LINUX on them

[4] They are small and very portable, so they are wery useful on-the-field !

So, if the maintainer can open a 32bit section it will be of much use indeed.

If not, it will be useful if the maintainer can explain how to compile a 32bit version, it will be very useful

for me and/or others to do this and make it available for all.

Many thanks in advance for your reply !

Dario