[Discuss-gnuradio] Poly phase channelizing in Blade Or USRP

From: duane
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Poly phase channelizing in Blade Or USRP
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 15:16:35 -0700

Hi,

I need to decode about 128 channels at the same time

Details are:
   2-GFSK modulation, 25khz devation, channel separation is 200khz

It seems like a perfect fit for a poly phase filter - however this is
something that I believe needs to be done in hardware (128 channels *
200khz = about 60mhz sample rate this will not go over a USB cable, and
I doubt I can get this bandwidth into a laptop PC.

My question is:

    Am I going to have to do FPGA work on my own?
    Or - is there some existing cook book solution with the FPGA
configuration pre-cooked?

Some notes:
    All channels are independent - and transmit randomly and
asynchronously
    I am creating a *SNIFFER* that can listen to random transmissions.

Data is pretty simple -
    32bit preamble (0x55, 0x55, 0x55, 0x55)
    A sync word
    A length
    Data, etc...
    Checksum/CRC at the end

The data will eventually be forwarded to a socket interface, that
protocol is quite simple:
   UDP, with Byte 0 = the channel number, Bytes 2/3/4/5 - time of
arrival, bytes 6..N = the data packet

What I am looking for is the FPGA channelizer solution... hopefully an
existing one I could start with?

Thanks.