[Discuss-gnuradio] E310 with larger micro SD card

From: John B. Wood
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] E310 with larger micro SD card
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2016 07:06:47 -0400

Hello, all and perhaps a question for Ettus:

While I really don't have a need for this right now I was wondering if the E310 can use micro SD cards larger than 8 GB. I've downloaded updated 8 GB card images from Ettus that work fine (as they should) when copied to an 8 GB card but could that image be easily placed on say, a 64 GB or larger micro SD card? IOW could I partition the micro SD card for 8 GB and then use the remainder for file/data storage by apps running on the E310? Thanks for your time and comment.

                        J. Wood
                        Naval Research Laboratory