Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Linking gr-digital in OOT Module (Success on OSX,

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Linking gr-digital in OOT Module (Success on OSX, fails on Linux)
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2016 11:04:09 -0500

The lib/ and swig/ libraries used inside cmake are generally the same. I'll be very curious how this issue pans out! Cheers! - MLD

On Thu, Nov 17, 2016, at 08:13 AM, Garver, Paul W wrote:
I’m thinking I should write a simple C++ harness to call the block. That way, I can isolate a SWIG problem from a block/C++ issue. Should the SWIG link libraries (GR_SWIG_LIBRARIES) be different from the libraries used in the lib directory?