Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC - Always Generate Functions Probes Last?

From: Koslowski, Sebastian (CEL)
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC - Always Generate Functions Probes Last?
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 09:26:40 +0100

The code for figuring out dependencies (expr_utils.py) is failing here, I believe. That has been reported before and is on the list to be rewritten (not very high prio though). In the meantime moving all the probes to the end sounds like a good workaround (even though I usually dislike special-casing blocks).

So, yes, a PR would much a appreciated. Thanks

Sebastian