Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Loading 16-bit IQ pairs in GnuRadio Companion

From: AndroidT Tester
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Loading 16-bit IQ pairs in GnuRadio Companion
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2016 11:45:00 -0500

Thank you Paul, I never heard of gr-analysis before.
So I tried this:

gr_mkheader -r 1.8e6 -t sc16 -f 408e6 myheader

This only created myheader.hdr file. How can I link this to my actual recording sample which is 16-bit IQ pair and then convert it to CFile?
Do I concatenate the files? put myheader.hdr at top of my recording?
Sorry again for these newbie questions