[Discuss-gnuradio] Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum in Gnu Radio

From: Tellrell White
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum in Gnu Radio
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2016 01:12:12 +0000 (UTC)

Hi
I'm trying to create a flow graph which transmits a direct sequence spread spectrum bpsk modulated signal.

-  If '1' is the data bit then this is mapped to '1 1 1 1 0 1 0 1 1 0 0 1 0 0 0'
-  If '0' is the data bit then this is mapped to '0 0 0 0 1 0 1 0 0 1 1 0 1 1 1'

1) I'm not exactly sure how to go about doing this mapping. Is there a pre-existing block that will allow me to do this or is this a block that I will have to create?

2) This is the flow that I'm trying to create.

       Inline image
Is there a bit to symbol conversion that needs to take place prior to the differential encoding?

Thanks
Tellrell