Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Building simulation of basic turbo code

From: AzieRis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Building simulation of basic turbo code
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2016 04:13:35 -0700 (MST)

Hello again,

so i made some steps into Gnu Radio Companion by examples you suggested in
understand documentation properly. I'm gonna link my project in here to let
know what am I talking about.
Turbocoding.grc
<http://gnuradio.4.n7.nabble.com/file/n62179/Turbocoding.grc>
fsm1.fsm <http://gnuradio.4.n7.nabble.com/file/n62179/fsm1.fsm>
I'm not sure why am I getting errors at my PCCC encoder:
Check "(isinstance(eval(""" $o_fsm_args """[1:-1], locals(),globals()), str)
and open($o_fsm_args).close()) or True" did not evaluate.
Check "(isinstance(eval(""" $i_fsm_args """[1:-1], locals(),globals()), str)
and open($i_fsm_args).close()) or True " did not evaluate.
Also i would like to ask if pccc encoder produces 3 bits out of one - 1
systematic,1 is the output by fsm and 3rd output is the interleaved fsm
output - or each fsm produces 2 outputs so i need to use such fsm that is
not going to produce systematic output.
The rest of the project should be right, at least if think so ;) -
turbocoding with bpsk modulation
In later stage I'm gonna be modifying: iterations, block interleaver length,
noise value to make charts of BER performance.

Thanks in forward for every response to this post.
Regards,
Adrian