[Discuss-gnuradio] Difference between examples/ofdm/benchmark_tx.py and

From: Qurat-Ul-Ann Akbar
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Difference between examples/ofdm/benchmark_tx.py and examples/ofdm/tx_ofdm.py
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2016 13:37:22 -0600

Hi,

I am new to GNU Radio and I want to use OFDM to send signals at frequency of around 2.4 GHz using USRP N210 with daughter board RFX2400. I do not really understand the difference between benchmark_tx.py and tx_ofdm.py. I know that benchmark runs with the USRP as well because it has an option to transmit through USRP and tx_ofdm doesn't have a uhd_block. But if I add the uhd_block as a sink in tx_ofdm.grc what is the difference then between the two files ? And which one should I use ?

Thank you,
Annie