Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] reading uhd_rx_cfile data

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] reading uhd_rx_cfile data
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 10:30:16 -0800

Nikita,

this utility stores data in raw, native format. For example, if you
selected 'float' as the CPU type, the file will have 32 bit floating
point I, 32 bit floating point Q, etc.

You can read it with pretty much any tool. See e.g. here:
http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/FAQ#What-is-the-file-format-of-a-file_sink-How-can-I-read-files-produced-by-a-file-sink

Cheers,