Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Replacement for packet encoder/decoder

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Replacement for packet encoder/decoder
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 20:18:44 +0100

We'll have to discuss what you mean with "channels" – do you mean separate OFDM signals, or do you mean multiple streams of data?

Best regards,

Marcus

On 12/12/2016 08:09 PM, Damindra Bandara wrote:
Dear Tom and Marcus,

Thank you very much for pointing me to OFDM example. I was able to use that example and accurately transmit and receive files using X310 USRPS. I have a follow-up question.

How can I modify these flow graphs to transmit multiple channels(that is transmitter talking to multiple receivers using separate channels) and receiver multiple channels(receiving from multiple transmitters)?

I appreciate if you could help.

Thanks,
Damindra