[Discuss-gnuradio] Trying to get ber graph right ?

From: AzieRis
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Trying to get ber graph right ?
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2016 21:31:52 -0700 (MST)

Hello everyone,
I would like to ask if there is something i am doing wrong with my flow
graph or is it wrong usage of blocks in my project.
So here it is: http://screenshot.sh/ovZAMj1uo6w1k (uploading .grc and .fsm
files also)
Turbocoding.grc
<http://gnuradio.4.n7.nabble.com/file/n62365/Turbocoding.grc>   ,  fsm1.fsm
<http://gnuradio.4.n7.nabble.com/file/n62365/fsm1.fsm>
There is just a window poping out for a second and disappearing - no idea
why ?
I am trying to get graph of BER performance of this coding after modulation
and changing noise value.
Maybe there is a simpler way to do it right.

Thanks in advance for every response to this post.
Regards
Adrian