Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FSK4 Demodulator - some guidance?

From: Cinaed Simson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FSK4 Demodulator - some guidance?
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2016 11:34:36 -0800

On 12/21/2016 04:45 AM, Mark Phillips wrote:
> Hello Team,
>
> Apologies for reposting this. My first attempt received a lot of e-mail
> bounces due to my strict e-mail security settings. I have now switched
> these off :-)
>
> -------- Message --------
>
> Hello Team,
>
> I am attempting to set up an FSK4 Demodulator.
>
> I have downloaded OP25 from git://op25.osmocom.org/op25.git, however
> cmake is returning the following error messages:
>
> *--------------*
> Checking for module 'gnuradio-runtime'
> Package 'gnuradio-runtime' not found
> Could NOT find GNURADIO_RUNTIME (missing:  GNURADIO_RUNTIME_LIBRARIES)
> GnuRadio Runtime required to compile op25
> *--------------*
>
> I can see "libgnuradio-runtime" in /usr/local/lib64/ and the cmake file
> includes this path.

Type

  gnuradio-config-info --prefix
  gnuradio-config-info --version
  gnuradio-config-info --enabled-components

If you don't give cmake any information then it prints out hints from
the cmake/Modules in the top directory.

> 1) Before I spend too much time trying to get this working, can anyone
> give me guidance on if I am heading down the right path? OR
>
> 2) Does anyone know of an FSK4 Demodulator that might work out of the
> box with GNURadio 3.7.10.1 ?

Try

   https://github.com/robotastic/trunk-recorder

I don't know anything about op25.