Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] QT GUI Waterfall Sink: frequency mismatch

From: Ellie White
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] QT GUI Waterfall Sink: frequency mismatch
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2017 20:27:05 +0000

Thank you very much for the helpful suggestions; my setup is working very nicely now! I changed the sample rate to 2MS/s, and the bandwidth to samp_rate instead of bw as you suggested, and tested it again with the function generator at 20 kHz. This time, the frequencies match exactly where they should be. I’m so glad everything is working smoothly; now I can move forward with my project. Thanks again for your input!

Best wishes,

Ellie