Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OS X Fuzzy Text in GRC

From: Dave NotTelling
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OS X Fuzzy Text in GRC
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2017 09:24:53 -0400

Michael helped me out yesterday, but the fuzziness didn't go away by changing the Python info.plist file per https://trac.macports.org/ticket/36410.  I'm just going to accept it as a slightly annoying 'feature' since it's not something that kills functionality.  If anyone has success in making the text inside the blocks as clean as the text in the menus then I'd love to hear how.  I also tried changing the gr-qtgui conf file to raster, opengl, and native with no change between them.