[Discuss-gnuradio] UDP streaming and queue-ing incoming ts stream to be

From: on4bhm
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] UDP streaming and queue-ing incoming ts stream to be tx'ed by dvb-s2
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2017 22:10:07 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Group,

I want to send a ts stream with gnuradio and dvb-s2.
I can already record (make) a ts file and copy it to Linux to be send by gnuradio running dvb-s2.
This works ok.

But now I want to send the ts file live to the Linux gnuradio pc via network.

But I think I need some queueing or something like that.
How can I otherwise tell to the udp client, to send the ts packets in a certain pace...?

Any advice on how to do this?

thanks
Guy Roelant
ON4BHM